[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hello, I really don't know how much more I can take! My son is 26 and has PTSD with depression and anxiety. We have all been going through this with him for 5 years and I am so tired! Yesterday and today he seems to have taken a real turn into a very dark place and is constantly talking about taking...
Hello Jenny, Thank you for taking time to respond so quickly, your thoughts are received well and yes it does all sound so simple, so easy to apply and I too would have given the same advice before I found myself in this situation. My son really sees cannabis as a "natural" substance that helps him ...
Hi Debra, I am new to this forum but already can see that your situation sounds so much like my own. My eldest son has been diagnosed with PTSD which means he has violent and aggressive outbursts. We have had holes punched in walls, double glazed units smashed and numerous broken items in the house....
Hello Fiona, I find myself reading all of these posts as a new member of this forum on another very hard day with my 26year old son. After listening to him sobbing for over 2 hours today and telling me how worthless he is, that he wants to leave this world and that there is no point to him - I found...