Can someone let me know why I am getting the following message

Some users couldn't be added as they do not have permission to read private messages

Trying to send a message to someone who I have been chatting to for 2 years, very strange. Am I doing something wrong ?

Many thanks

Susan
Maybe you are angry because you are shocked and panicking about managing alone. As a mother and Carer of a sick daughter I can understand both sides of the problem I would imagine that your MIL also feels she needs a life of her own but feels guilty as well. As you say she will still be helping but ...
In London you can register 3 cars for exemption from paying the Congestion Charge if you have a Blue Badge. The same could be done for parking . I realise not everyone uses their own car but if you are going in someone elses car you can temporarily change the registration for that day Technology is ...
Regrettably the more you do for your Mum the more she will expect. Naturally you don't want confrontation so perhaps you could draw up a little timetable of when you see her and include her. After all it is her choice to give up on all her friends. Does she have any hobbies or interests ? Some Churc...
So sorry to hear of your loss . You are right the phrase "merciful release " is hackneyed but so true. A release for your MIL but also for you. It is so sad to watch when someone you love deteriorates and to all intents and purposes just isn't there anymore. Take strength in the fact that you did al...
Hi Olivia My first reaction would be "don't do it"... Why don't you firstly put your strength and concerns into finding your Father a better care home. If the current one he is in is not bad but understaffed then voice your concerns and see if you get any results. A friend of mine has her husband at...
Hi Jacqui You certainly do have an awful,lot on your plate! So it is not surprising you are struggling. ! few years ago when I was looking after my mother,2 elderly aunts, 2 children and trying to hold down a job I found that stepping back and pretending I was giving advice to a friend in the same s...
My late Mum was also very stubborn and I am sure it is mainly down to frustration and realising they can't do what they used to be able to do. Although my mother lived in the flat there were other issues such as forgetting that she was cooking something. So lots of burnt saucepans or not hanging up ...
You just have to live in the moment ! A well worn phrase but very true. Yesterday is history and who knows what tomorrow will bring so live in the here and now.

Sorry I can't be of more help.
Hi Helen Everything you have said about your mother's behaviour screams dementia! You really don't need to be medically trained. Your mother sounds so similar to my late mother, fiercely independent and always the one helping others and then hating to rely on assistance. I think the tests they do at...