Hi Ashley, What I would do is ask at your Council one stop shop about the council tax. Where I live carers are disregarded for council tax purposes. So they don't have to pay anything. I don't know if all councils operate the same, so you are best asking them. Also regarding homes and inheritance ta...
You have to think about yourself as well as him.I'd be looking at separating from him and then talking if his behaviour improved.No one should be having to put up with him how he is at the moment. Depressed people can get very angry its not all being withdrawn and sad etc.I'd be telling him straight...
Look on the entitled to website for your exact circumstances and it will tell you what you should be applying for. If you get confused or your having difficulty applying then the council one stop shops or the CAB/Welfare rights will help you and ensure your applying for the right benefit.
I honestly think you should'nt have her back in the house OP, you have enough concerns to go to her agency/the council and you and your father shouldn't be subject to any further abuse.You don't need to be collecting evidence against her you are not the Police.
Please ring up tomorrow and report her.
The carer needs to be finished, reported and struck off. Please ring her employer either now or first thing on Monday morning and tell her supervisor everything you have said here. The Council need to send someone else and your Dad shouldn't be giving any top ups. Tell the supervisor shes not allowe...
Has she got a bath? if she has then she could sit in that for a while and it would soften the poo then she could just shower her bottom. It sounds very unpleasant for you.
Those portable heaters cost a fortune to run, I know because my Mum has one on in her bedroom in the cold weather and the electric bill is really big in the winter. In your shoes I'd be getting the central heating sorted out ASAP. I wouldn't have anything to do with an electric heater personally. I ...
That's a very good idea.I will get her one for her Christmas present, although she needs one now. If I got it now she would say that she didn't want it.
Thanks, that's a good idea,I will suggest that.
Hi, My Mum has a foot practitioner who comes in every month or so to trim her toenails, sort her corns out etc. In between times my Mum washes her feet with a sponge on a stick and a brush on stick. She will not get a walk in shower which would make life more easy for her. Anyway prior to this lady ...