Thank you for both replying. I just feel that they have a cheek when they have never bothered. Its been really hard over the last couple of years, with loads of hospital visits, falls, broken bones, etc. We've been to all the hospitals in this city, for blood tests, scans, x rays, Drs appointments, ...
My Mum went in for a hip replacement at the beginning of the week and told my Aunt and Uncle who she hasn't seen for 8 years that she would ring them once shes gets home etc. They rung on Sunday night and left a message, my Mum didnt want to reply as she was getting a early night, sorting things out...
In future get three quotes from reputable people and take it from there, My Builder website has people on there that are vetted, registered and have feedback.So you have less chance of getting ripped off. Sorry you got ripped off,thats why I do most jobs myself now. With the sign I'd just dump it an...
Hi There, Stepchange and the CAB will be able to tell you about whos liable for the debts if your Mum and Dad got divorced. I'm not a solicitor so I don't want to give you the wrong advise. Also has your Mum considered ringing Womens Aid for advice? Also if your Mum works in law is there someone at ...
Just tell them, that your husband wants to be taken out, to the café,pub,whatever. If they say again they cant cope, ask what specifically is it they cant cope with? and deal with that problem. Tell them you cant afford to be providing dinners and snacks on carers allowance and its their turn now. I...
Your Mum needs to see a solicitor even though she will have to pay for assistance. I know for a fact Social Services have emergency care beds,She needs to refuse to have him home from respite and say that she's putting the house on the market, getting a divorce etc and hes not her concern anymore. T...
I'm just going to stop doing it I think. No need for explanations.I think people realize now that lots of people don't bother or give to charity instead.
What about applying for work in charity shops or British heart foundation furniture places etc or Mind charity shops? they wont want 2 references from previous employers etc. You could do that for a month or 2 then use that reference for other work.
Hi My Mum who I care for sends about 30 cards out each xmas/birthdays to people I have either never met or seen a couple of times 40 years ago etc. If anything happens to her then I don't want that legacy. I'm not doing it full stop. Would you just send a brief note saying that she has passed and no...