[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
HI Angela I'm new to the forum and posted recently because I needed advice with my situation and I'm finding it hard to juggle my full time job and being a carer for my husband whose situation is completely different to yours but I think some of the advice I was given might help you too. It has been...
Thank you for the replies. Since posting I've taken some steps to try and make life easier at work - which is a company run by partnership - and I've approached one of the senior partners who is a member of the senior management team for his advice and guidance. He is someone who I respect a great d...
Hi I'm new to the forum and hope other members can help point me in the right direction. I look after my husband whose mental and physical health is deteriorating due to complex and ongoing post operative and health issues following being treated for cancer 21 years ago. I also work full time and I'...