[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Sorry, I misidentified Jennifer Kelly as Ms Kennedy, my apologies.
Here is the reply I have received from Jennifer Kennedy at the Advice line: Dear Peter, Thank you for your email to Carers UK. Residential Care If a resident's circumstances change, for example, her/his income or capital increases or decreases, s/he should inform the local authority, so that her/his...
Another problem is finding a solicitor with relevant experience, any recommendations?

*(*
@susieq, Thanks, in fact I sent it to the Advice Line although the salutation was to Lucy, so I am still hopeful!
<t>@Nila, thanks for replying, I had already asked Lucy by e-mail and am awaiting her reply. <br/> <br/> It certainly is a difficult problem especially as the Local Authorites use the CRAG rules to generate maximum cash by the maximum sequestration of benefits and ignoring the provisions for allowin...
<t>Our 26-year-old severely handicapped daughter is in residential care. Her care is funded by our local authority and administered under the Charging for Residential Accommodation Guidelines (CRAG). Accordingly benefits are sequestered.<br/> <br/> We are appointed by the Court of Protection as her ...
Thanks for the responses, I've e-mailed the advice line to try to save tying up their limited valuable time http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_biggrin.gif @ Audrey thanks for your kind advice, unfortunately the spammers and phishers caught me many years ago, try Googling my name! 1.1 million entrie...
<t>I have been in receipt of carers allowance for in excess of 20 years, but recently I passed my 65th birthday and have been advised by the DWP that I will not receive payment of the benefit because it is less than the sum paid to me through my state pension. This I understand and accept is the rul...