[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thanks for the replies,I will call there next week for my appointment,and make it clear that due to my on going role as a full time carerI ,It is not right to expect me to catch bus there/back and sit there for anything up to an hour,when I am in no position to go back to work at present,I dont unde...
Hi, I am a full time carer for partner and a few weeks ago attended job center to claim Income support top up,and was asked about qualifications/Job interest/ect,and said she would call me again in around two months.I have now recieved a letter saying that I have to attend a work focused Interview w...
I am a carer for partner,and a couple of weeks ago went to Job center to claim Income top up, and gave qualifcations/Job interests,ect, and have now been sent a letter for a work focused Interview,I was under the impression that Being a full time carer,I should only attend at start of a claim? any a...