[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>I sympathize. <br/> <br/> My little boy's mum (and my ex-) has borderline personality disorder. Complete nightmare when it's bad - usually when she is stressed about other things in her life. She phoned the police on me one time and told them a bunch of lies about how I'd beaten her up and I spen...
I suppose rather than argue with the care manager about what dementia sufferers need you could just say fewer carers, more consistency is what your Dad needs. He/She can't really argue with that.
<t>My mum has just started complaining of some pains in her wrists, fingers, around her jaw and her toes. As far as I can ascertain the pains seem to come and go quite quickly. I've just given her some oral morphine and some paracetamol but they won't have taken affect yet.<br/> <br/> Anyone had any...
Hiya, good to have you on board. http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_biggrin.gif Sorry you've had a bit of trouble registering...Christine is currently on maternity leave. Karen Thanks. Well if wasn't Christine I don't what did it this time. Brute persistence perhaps? It did leave me wondering thou...
<t>Hi Sarah,<br/> <br/> That sounds really tough! I look after my mum and have an 8 year old boy but he's only with me half the week. He's as good as gold most of the time but that half of the week is so much harder than when he's not with me. I really struggle between satisfying his needs and my mu...
<t>Hi,<br/> <br/> My mum is 82 has poor mobility and Vascular dementia too. I was offered 1 day a week respite care from St Lukes Hospice. On the first day my mum wouldn't go alone so I went with her and after a couple hours was fed up and wanted to leave. Disastrous so we never went back. Even befo...
Hi everyone, They say that the greatest rewards come from overcoming the greatest difficulties. Well I certainly feel rewarded having finally got membership. I've been trying for about a month to join this forum. I don't know if anyone else has had such problems but it's taken me at least a dozen tr...