[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
hope things get better for you....life can be tough sometimes,but just being on here,shows your not alone,and loads of people care.
be nice to see who everyone is talking to...get your pics up!
It appears from the information on NHS Carers Direct which should be current, that you can go back to the DWP and ask them to look at your claim again and assess your earnings for a shorter period than the previous year, i.e. for the more recent period when your hours reduced and your income droppe...
I think that you need to either telephone the CUK advice line or contact your local CAB or other welfare rights organisation but this may prove useful in the meantime] Caring and earnings If you're working and you earn less than £100 a week from paid work, you will not lose any of your Carer’s Allo...
child tax should give you around £100 a week,then £75 working tax credit,plus dla and esa,then the other options are 1,drift out and earn £100 a week when you can for a few months,then argue with carers allowance in a few months with your books to prove income,2,sign on,either get rent paid/wait to...
I know you probably have, but have you tried CAB?
ive got the letter this morning,so not yet,just really confused why it matters what i earnt last year..as im not claiming for then.
thanks malc....am doing that too....just got to desperation stage now....ive been trying to do both for 5 years now..and its impossible.
<t>my wife has been classsed as disabled for a couple of years,im self employed,and am working less and less,we,ve applied for cares allowance,and been turned down,as my earnings for last year were too high.....i dont ubderstand why it matters what i earnt last year,as im not claiming for then...im ...
thanks daisy..hope things get better for you x
does this mean im champion? Image