[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
big thank you to everyone.....going to get the doc round. It helps to talk about it and see that I am not being a c***, am merely a carer cheers malc, jane, minnie, myrtle X
of course I've asked! just feels uncomfortable doing something she doesn't want doing, even if I feel it's the best for her.
yes it makes sense, and know is the thing to do, I just feel if I do it without her permission it's a little bit more of her independence that's lost i.e the right to say she doesn't want to do something but I still do it. Am I overthinking this?
<t>Me ma has mental health problems, that's under control at the moment. However for the last month she has been vomiting, probably 10 times this month, for the last few days she's been feeling faint, her eyes are puffy, short of breath and last night she passed out on the stairs for a few secs. <br...
hope he's ok, and you manage to get some sleep!
ooops am rambling, tis that suzieqs fault...see inner peace lol
yeah and Mr Bear lapped up the cat food, best dinner ne's had in years
6 fingers in a mincer....how very rude Image
TAPIOCA...........you evil F*** Image
YOU ARE A BIG SHINING STAR.
you're probably on autopilot most of the time, but try and give yourself a bit of time in the day to come on here and rant away, even once a week. It will help just typing out the frustrations of your week! big X