He is entitled to full council tax reduction,Drs do not charge to sign the form maybe go to the memory clinic who diagnosed him they can sign the form they did my dads form,my father Inlaw was not charged and neither was mother Inlaw.
Thank you, it's bad enough dealing with the person with dementia to be fair mother Inlaw is a dream just needs some support its others that make it difficult for us,my mother Inlaw won't upset them yet she tells us its nothing to do with them but won't tell them.
We are the POA she ha no legal right to do anything,my mother Inlaw will pass away at home where she wants to be or maybe local hospice not a care home.
We are having issues with my mother in laws sister,it's been discussed that as my mother in laws dementia gets worse she will be put into a care home her son and myself have never been consulted and nothing has been wrote down,I contacted social worker who came to see us all did usual asked question...
I am so ill took a step back yet still no one cares,my dad is unwell with his dementia him and mum need me thats fine but as for mother inlaw she has a sister who does nowt oh sorry takes her marks and spencers now and again,selfish maybe but my health is not good and need to help mum and be there f...
I have bpd,so glad she can talk to you maybe in time she will see someone its building confidence and trust in others,people with bpd as you know moods change fast on min ok next not and can lead to situations what are scary for us and also the person with bpd/epd,i hope your daughter is getting som...
Police finally came on thursday took staements from both of us,policeman who been dealing with it has been great sadly we was not told the person who asulted my husband was released so policeman and us are not happy,its two week tomorrow since it happend he has healed up well but will not stay home ...
Thanks everyone your not safe anywhere these days,he very sore and we wont leave the house,scum bag was arrested same eve and let out on thursday pending investigation.
my husband who was disabled was beaten up monday,we was getting off the tram and someone took a dislike to us we ignored it was chatting in general the scum who hit hubby waited across the road for us,we have great witnesses and it was unprevoked attack,eneded up in A and E and hubby had his head gl...