[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Well, just to update those of you who were kind enough to reply to my post, we have had a word with son and explained that we just dont have the money for a PS3 this year - he doesnt know that we are now planning on getting him one for his birthday in May (a good compromise I think, without ex getti...
Thanks!!! Very helpful x
p.s. obviously I wrote this as a general list of places - i understand that there may be some of these places that cause your son distress (thats why theme parks offer free fast-track for their popular rides and most places queue jumps!), i would always suggest ringing the places and explaining the ...
<t>Hi Penny,<br/> I use this forum as I care for my husband but I also work professionally as a carer for a family with ASD and various other difficulties running through three generations.<br/> You may already know the following but if not it will help you massively with the isolation experienced b...
<t>thanks guys<br/> lazydaisy - csa have told us we dont have to pay anything, we were giving her 50 a week and she decided this wasnt enough so went to the csa only to have that amount cut to 25 a month as oh was on ssp. now thats stopped as hes been off more than 28 weeks we dont have to give her ...
thanks!!! Image
<t>thank you minnie,<br/> she has also this week ORDERED us to buy son a ps3 console for xmas so i have made oh tell her she isnt getting any maintenence until at least after xmas (it comes out of my wages afterall), to help us pay for it as she has gone and told son that dad is getting him a ps3 so...
<t>Thanks Rick,<br/> I have time out when I work, I support young adults with autism which basically has me taking them to the gym, taking them on days out and generally having lots of fun...it is hard work but a different kind of care and always doing things I like so that helps a lot!!<br/> I'm no...
are you following me rick?! lol!! im just going to PM you all my millions of questions!! http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_wink.gif thanks for that, i hope we do get a decision on the day and hopefully it will be the one we want, backpay from feb will be nice just before xmas!! good luck with your...
<t>Thanks India,<br/> We have tried getting other family members to talk to her but 'its not her problem' apparently!! I hate women like that, not all Dads are as devoted as my OH, we even still pay maintenence even though we don't have to because we are in receipt of benefits...<br/> Such a shame w...