[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi Hamish. You should hear back from AC within a couple of working days. If you havent heard anything by wednesday or so, leave me word and i will chase it up.

Cheers,
Colin
Arthritis Care exists to support people with arthritis. We are the UK’s largest organisation working with and for all people who have arthritis. Arthritis Care’s virtual group for Scotland: bringing people with arthritis together to share their experiences, knowledge and support. Arthr...
<t>very true that is. especially the people our won age just look away and never offer help. tho it is strangely the opposite around here when parking in disabled bays. we are always getting glares and looks from the older people (who it seems here at least get handed a blue badge by council for the...
<t>we find here that many of the shops will assist us when my wife is in her chair as mentioned above, however we find the main problems are the previously mentioned parking debacle, and the attitude of other shoppers, rather than access. i've lost count of how many huffs, puffs and even "aww ffs mo...
<t>one thing i think is quite simply who would want or be forced into all these new jobs? under welfare reform policies- the workshy?the addict being forced to work or lose money?..or even carers being forced into work - not allowed to care for partner/child/whatever, but has to work caring for othe...
<t>im sorry for havin digressed from the main points by that particular post Marie, but i felt i had to reply to the person who copied it, but refuse to join such a site to post there.<br/> <br/> i will explain fully: note that this is not my opinion.<br/> <br/> the post was copied and used as an ex...
sorry George, Excalibur is almost spot on..office of national statistics records median wage last year at just under 24k. all i can say is i must know a heck of a lot in the bottom 10% of earners, who are at/near minimum wage..lol
<t>forgive me if i got this wrong, but i thought this was a thread about the december conference?<br/> where else should i have posted?<br/> <br/> and i am not , repeat not, being controversial here. it is a valid point to discuss thngs tunstall here , when they are to be such a big feature of said ...
<t>firstly..just noticed something here. Marie..like me you are in scotland..where the heck do you find the weather to sit out in the garden?lol<br/> <br/> and i also hope that people will come to the conference and learn about this eqiupment, and its uses as it would apply to them. if technology ca...
<t>i still work, though part time now due to caring commitments, and am seriously struggling to survive, as even with my part time wage and my wife's benefits we have too much income to access support benefits such as HB, CTB etc. the position i am in at the moment means that if i give up more hours...