[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>so much going on for her, and you.<br/> <br/> mum had alcohol abuse, she hid it everywhere, drunk at 7 am and didnt think she had a problem..walking to the shop in pjs for it, .. god help i could have swung for her sometimes, so drunk she didnt know what day it was..didnt care really, depression ...
<t>You are all so kind,<br/> <br/> (((((( group hug))) ... ive never told anyone, except the people who experianced it with me. <br/> <br/> but i felt a need to just type everything out and get it out my system. <br/> thank you so much for the kind words.<br/> <br/> being on both sides, of this illn...
cant argue really with anything in your "rant" this country is frankly keep the rich richer and the poorer poorer, id always wondered what the goverment would do is the shoe was on the other foot, maybe its time they took time out and done a week what we do...with the wages,benefit we get and see ho...
<t>Hi angie,<br/> <br/> I myself cant say i have a large friend network, i have people who i speak to but not to about personal issues, so yes i get lonely too.<br/> <br/> My dogs have been the light on some dark nights for me, although two of which are no longer here sadly, one being very recent 2 ...
<t>To the most bravest person i no.<br/> <br/> MY mum was normally a happy go lucky, funloving person,who loved shopping, and caring for her famliy was her quest inlife. just like me.<br/> <br/> The day it all change, my dad phoned to say mum was drunk 7am and she was hurling up and trying to walk t...
thanku thanku thanku, ive got a feeling im not the only one with this problem at this place, a fair few have left because of this, this info was given to me via other carers, so they new there was a problem, because these others just left and some just dont say anything, its never been brought throu...
<t>Thankyou so much for all the replys, <br/> put a complaint in, and grievance paperwork now in place, if they can talk to me like this..well, i cant even say they dont speak to the people like this cause they do...<br/> <br/> Im normally a quiet and just get on with the job kinda person, but this ...
<t>Hello, been lurking for a few days, im not new to caring but new to it being my paid job. maybe the biggest mistake of my life.<br/> <br/> Mum went through alchol abuse a few years ago, which inturn ended up with major depression to the point of wanting to kill herself, dad tryed so hard but beca...