[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>What a thought-provoking thread and some sentiments expressed that I have had myself but been too ashamed to admit to. Losing yourself is, I suspect, very common among carers and you put it very well Anne with your remarks about being totally mum-obsessed. Loneliness is something that creeps up t...
<t>Many thanks to you all, Anne, bowlingbun, bigbagfan and Audrey for your lovely welcome. I’ve given a wheelchair some thought before now but Mum isn’t too keen on the idea at the moment. She is quite content to sit in the garden on sunny days though I know we’ve not had many of those lately! It’s ...
<t>Thanks to you all for answering my post and it’s very heartening to know I’m not alone in my difficulties. What I have come to realize over the last few weeks - and all your kind replies to my opening post confirm this belief - is that only another carer has any idea what has to be contended with...
<t>I would just like to say hello to everyone as I have recently become a member. I am living with, and caring for,my mum who is eighty-five and needs a walking frame after falling twice about eight weeks ago – towards the end of April. I now know that I have been a carer for some time without witho...