[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi and welcome
<t>Hi<br/> I just wanted to say, that I am so thankful that you all take the time to share your experiences with people like me, who at first found my mothers dementia, a nightmare to deal with.<br/> <br/> Instead of trying to bring her into my world, I now try to enter hers and try to help her feel...
<t>Hi Linda and welcome<br/> <br/> I am so glad you raised this subject, as I am struggling with it too.<br/> <br/> I care for my Mum who is 88 and has a type of Dementia with dellusions and hallucinations.<br/> <br/> When I went round to my mother's house today, she said she wanted to go to her own...
<t>Hi I started with this norvo virus on Monday its now Friday and i still feel rough but better than tues which was my worst day.<br/> I had high temp aches all over no energy and stomach cramps iv never experienced before then the dreadful runs ugh<br/> Tuesday a ate a dry piece ov toast all day.<...
<t>Hi and welcome,<br/> I am the carer for my mother who is 88, had a hip replacement in 2010, is deaf, has stomach cancer and has recently been diagnosed with Organic Dellusional Disorder. She lives with my father who is 89, has mobility problems and has had many falls in the past. They both spend ...
<t>You are so right about my father, he talks about a time in his past, when the family had little money: think it was after his father died in, 1938. I think my father fears being like that again and will not spend any money on the house, to make it more comfortable for my mother who is now quite p...
HI Alyson and welcomex
<t>Hi Letitica and welcome.<br/> <br/> This is such a distressing time for you and yes, you need to consider all options and try to think clearly about this development, which seems quite an awful situation to be in. As everyone says your Grandmother's wishes are paramount here, are you able to spea...
<t>HI ladybird and welcome.<br/> <br/> Like you I am so upset at what that man Norman Lamb has said about "neglectful families".<br/> Why does he not lobby for an increase in Carer's Allowance? Caring is a complex and demanding role for what, £58 a week.<br/> <br/> Also, another point to consider is...