[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
And...................
<t>There appears to be a tacit belief that charity work/volunteering is the panacea for all ills for the depressed and socially isolated. While working at a charity shop for what is probably this country's most well known charity a false accusation was made against me which managers clearly lacked t...
<t>Fairymagic, I sympathise. It's obvious your husband needs a revue of his care needs and this is what the DN should be doing; If they baulk at this refer the DN to the GP and if that doesn't work then make a complaint to the practice manager. <br/> The DN should have the experience to carry suffic...
<t>At the respective ages of 18, 16, and 14 these 'people' are old enough to know that abuse is wrong; so I consider their actions to be demonstrative of their psychopathic personalities.<br/> I suggest a stay in a secure psychiatric facility is the answer. If their actions remain unchecked then a t...
I am sole carer to my life partner; a category obviously not recognised.
We Carers are saving the government ££££££Billions££££££ annually; it's about time we received the recognition we deserve.
I'm not computer illiterate, just a fairly basic user. However I've been unable to upload an avatar from my own pc; can anyone help?
<t>Earlier this year while surfing the net I chanced upon the website of a local carers organisation. On contacting them an appointment was made for one of their staff to make a domiciliary visit to assess my needs as a carer.<br/> On arrival (nearly one hour late) I was disconcerted to observe that...
Many thanks for your messages of welcome.
<t>Hi everyone. For the past five years I've been sole carer to my partner who has ME and is recovering from Cancer surgery, and also has Lymphodeama. I also have serious health problems so life is a struggle; I can cope with it most of the time but I'm sure some respite, if only for the occasional ...