[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Good morning all, My husband is suffering from MS, which is now at the advance stage. I've struggled with the council over care costs for years. Last year is maximum payment a week jumped up from £91 to £199 because of the changes in how the payments are decided. Also it was decided his care drop fr...
I didn't know any of that. The information about - Subject Access Request is a positive move, if they don't bring the information this time. I will give the local social team a chance this time, if not than the Director of Social Services will be informed. I will fight this time, not let them brush ...
Hi, Never been on a forum before, but, I need to let others know the upset a computer inputting error can cause. My husband suffers from MS Primary progressive. In 2014 I was caring for him and my mother was ill too, it was hard. I rang the adult social care department and after a visit it was agree...