[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
It is truly heartbreaking to watch a once strong and agile peson dissolve away, and be left watching them suffer and not be able to do much to help them. My mum deterioated (however you spell it...) in a very short space of time really, and i suppose it just creeps up on you all, but the truth of it...
Thanks for the welcome Kat! Im sure it will be helpfull being able to talk to people going through what i am. And to make some new friends as well! Image xx
<t>Heya guys, im not a new carer, just new to here. Ive been caring for my mum for the last 3 years now, when i first moved in due to personal problems (mine) she didnt really require my care, so it kinda crept up on us. She has cervical and lumbar spondylosis, with arthritus thrown in for good meas...