[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Yes, my elderly relative suffered hallucinations and she called out alot at night - had restless sleep. It is also a pain-killer. It had no impact on reducing her pain either.
<t>'Its another false outrage drummed up by people with a seriously petty agenda and a willingness to rabble rouse despite the facts that this approach to data sharing will actually save lives'<br/> <br/> My direct experience with the Healthcare service IS that there is nothing anonymous about shari...
Google Tena pads. All in one pads/pants. Various sizes
<t>'Healthcare companies could be given access to anonymous NHS patient records and other NHS data under new plans.'<br/> <br/> This is appalling. There is nothing anonymous about sharing the records despite assurances. It means patients cannot speak freely with their doctors. Patient-doctor confide...
<t>I am surprised that Halifax was trying to override the wishes of the person as laid out in the Power of Attorney. It is a legal document, a directive of the person's wishes. Representatives who are authorised by the POA already have had to go through several security checks in order to have it va...
<t>There have also been several cases of ID fraud within Local Authorities themselves. Who are investigating them? There have been several cases where officials have stolen into old people's homes and stolen bank details. They have then taken over the accounts and charged the person huge 'admin fees...
<t>Social workers and Local Authority officials make things up as they go along. <br/> <br/> You have a right to have information on Direct payments and personal budgets for your care. They have a duty of care to inform you of ALL your options. They claim ignorance but this is simply disingenious. Y...
<t>Hello <br/> <br/> Sorry to hear about your mum. Our experiences with care homes has been extremely negative. Both local authority run and private in Enfield and Haringey. <br/> <br/> They often do not follow careplans and certainly do not wash the residents despite putting on a show when families...
<t>Hello <br/> <br/> Keep a week's record of all the help your mum needs every day ie help with personal care, toileting etc. - 1 hour, 4 times a day etc <br/> <br/> Your mum's disabilities etc. <br/> There are 2 ways I know of which you could try:<br/> <br/> 1. First go and visit your GP if possibl...
<t>It depends on the GP. Some are sympathetic, some are paternalistic ie 'they know best'. <br/> <br/> The problem has become because everyone has been forced to use the 'catchment area' system it means you can get blackballed if you are not happy and cannot necessarily move to another GP surgery. F...