[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Thank you for your help. I didn't realise magiplug had a guarantee, I will contact Age Concern after Christmas and get a replacement. I did buy an audible alarm last year, but when it sounds, my husband used to remove it from the bath and stick it on the wall. He knew where the noise was coming f...
Does anyone know where I can get a reliable water level sensor for the bath? My husband, who has Alzheimers and also damage from a brain injury puts the hot tap on to top up the bath and then gets out forgetting to turn it off & leaving the plug in. I am reluctant to supervise too closely as I want ...
Does anyone know where I can get a reliable water level sensor for the bath? My husband, who has Alzheimers and also damage from a brain injury puts the hot tap on to top up the bath and then gets out forgetting to turn it off & leaving the plug in. I am reluctant to supervise too closely as I want ...