[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thank you
Dear all, My ex-husband was discharged from hospital few weeks ago. He is under section 5 and SS are providing with carers. But myself and my kids are always doing extra things. A friend of mine advised me to register them as carers even if they will not receive the carer allowance( i am the main ca...
Dear all, Thank you for all your comments. Sadly Adel's condition has deteriorated since my last message and he is now in hospital. Doctors said that he will be there for few weeks before they transfer him to another hospital for people with MS. So the question to stay here at mine is not a priority...
Ah I forgot to say he is 52
Thank you Elain and Jenny for very useful advises. Yes he is the father of children, they have been reading about progressive MS and are prepared for any thing that can happened but yes, I should think about. The divorce was based on his unacceptable behavior and domestic violence, back in 2009. I c...
Hello, I am new here. I have become the carer of my ex when he was diagnosed with MS in 2013. Now that his conditions is getting worse, he is staying with us. for the last 5 days, his mobility is greatly affected. Not sure if he will manage to go back to his house, especially that it is not an adapt...