[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
She is 82 years old. She has many medical conditions but her main one is kidney failure. She is on 11 at the moment which is good as it had gone down to 8 a couple of months ago. Basically, I live with my grandparents because there wasn't space for me at my mum's when I moved back to Leicester a few...
Thanks Breezy, Reading what you said, there is a lot to think about. Unfortunately they're not into Carer groups and when it comes to work - she is pleased that I work but if it was to come to it, she would want her family to be there for her ("for what would be the point of her raising children and...
Hi Breezy, thank you for this. Sometimes realistic decisions clash with guilt. But I'm grateful to have read what you have written. Also if I go under, the "little I can" will no longer be possible Hi Zuleka She has family to care for her - the operative word being 'family' that is not just one pers...
Thank you so much for your response Breezey. The medication comes through from the doctors monthly, but even getting them into dosset boxes, giving her her pump (she can't push), applying creams/ointments or ringing the GP as her preference to medication changes, feels like a lot. I want to be more ...
]Thank you very much for this information. I have signed up for a few and I am looking forward to them. It's already helped me to not feel quite so lonely as a carer Hello Zulekha Welcome to our forum, I'm not sure if you are aware but we are currently running a series of online weekly meet ups for ...
I am really struggling. I have had an unhealthy relationship when I moved in with my grandma. Boundaries have been really difficult to maintain and I am constantly reiterating them or on the alert because she will "hint" at what she wants even though she knows I do not want do it. I've recently star...