[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Not sure if this the right area for this post. My husband is incontinent at night. He wear pull on protective pants and I also protect to bed with a disposable sheets, and his pillows also have protective covers ,however I’m woken during the night as he is soaked through , and I need to change him ,...
Hi My husband wears pads at night and I use a bed pad also. Due to my husband not being able to lay straight these don’t always fully protect him or the bedding . I contact Adult Services every week to see how things are progressing and I’m told someone will contact me if there is any news regarding...
Hi I’m a full time Carer for my husband who was diagnosed with Parkinson’s 6yrs ago. He now struggles to do even the most simple tasks and needs help with Washing, Dressing and getting in and out of bed. Some night he can need my help 3 or 4 times and most nights he will be incontinent and he may ne...