[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thank you bowlingbun these answers have been incredibly helpful today. I can not imagine how hard these experiences must have been for you, thank you so much for sharing to help me and hopefully others 🙏 I guess all our struggles are borne out of love and that is after all what life is about. I am g...
Thank you Melly very kind words. She is in respite and deciding whether to stay long term. She is very frail and not eating so I go to encourage her to eat and build up strength and try to settle her into the new environment. She would like to be home but knows she can’t cope alone so I do the next ...
Thank you bowlingbun lots of wisdom in your reply.
Hi there I have been caring for my elderly mother since my father passed away 3 years ago. She is now very frail and in respite care as I have been unable to cope. I continue to visit her every day and she is trying her best to adapt to her situation. My husband is now completely fed up with the dem...