[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
It's not so much she isn't getting pip but that she hasn't even attempted to get it, even when I handed all the information to her. She would definitely not be happy if I started trying to manage her benefits. I currently work in retail full time, I'd like to move on and get a different job too but ...
Thanks for the replies, I really appreciate the help. You lot are completely right, I know in my head that my actions are my actions and her actions are her's and that I shouldn't feel tied down/guilty if she does do something, but as you lot more than likely know, that knowing something and emotion...
Hi everyone, I'm 25 and living with my mum and have done for all my life and the last few years especially has been really hard on me for my mental health. My mum more than likely has a neurological disorder from her body not absorbing certain vitamins properly. She went to the doctors many times ab...