[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I would urge all carers to check their NI records. If you get CA then you should automatically have NI credits to go towards your pension. I checked mine about 15years ago and there were lots missing. If they muck up they have to put it right, regardless of time..Much better to do this every few ye...
I have just been looking through my National Insurance contributions record on the tax service website and when I have been on Training for Work through my local job centre there are no NI contributions paid by the jobcentre. All I got was my benefits + £10 a week. There are two times this has happ...
I have just been looking through my National Insurance contributions record on the tax service website and when I have been on Training for Work through my local job centre there are no NI contributions paid by the jobcentre. All I got was my benefits + £10 a week. There are two times this has happe...
I am claiming carers and income support. Just had my work focused interview. I get one every 3 years. My workcoach said I would probably never get another work focused interview as I would be moved onto universal credit and they don't do work focused interviews on universal credit for carers.