[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi,
My caree goes mute when benefits things are discussed. We have a PIP phone call soon, does anyone have any advice for how to deal with this? I'm not allowed to talk on his behalf unfortunately, which is our usual solution.
Welcome to the forum!
Hi Bug (I saw your other post), and welcome to the forum! Not really sure what advice to give myself, but the NHS site has some ideas, and a link to another site where you can find out what other carers have done: https://www.nhs.uk/mental-health/advice-for-life-situations-and-events/how-to-help-so...
Hello & welcome What support do you receive if any and do you get any respite? Have you connected to any local carers groups. Just registered as his carer officially today. What do you actually mean? Registered or not if you provide care for anyone you are a carer. I only just registered with the G...
Hi everyone! I'm Bug. I'm 23 and I use it/its pronouns. Currently caring for a very close friend of mine full time. Just registered as his carer officially today, actually, though I've been caring for 2-3 years without knowing I needed to register! Hoping you all have a wonderful day! :mrgreen: Hi ...
Hi all, Been a carer for about 2-3 years now, only recently getting ahold of all of the things legally and such. Does anyone have any tips for caring for someone with depression and OCD? I feel like I don't know enough even though I've done so much research. Most things are about how it affects a pe...
Hi everyone! I'm Bug. I'm 23 and I use it/its pronouns. Currently caring for a very close friend of mine full time.
Just registered as his carer officially today, actually, though I've been caring for 2-3 years without knowing I needed to register!

Hoping you all have a wonderful day! :mrgreen: