[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thanks to Bowlingbun. Have looked up narcissistic personality is exactly the problem. As you say Information is power. We now know exactly how to treat him.
Thank you for the replies. They are on a waiting list for a social services assessment but they have got a carer going in now for an hour and a half three times a week. So I thought I could get away for 4 nights in a caravan and booked a last minute break. Of course my stepfather wasn't happy about ...
I think it is bad enough having to give up a lot of your time and never really having time for yourself when caring for one demanding household of elderly parents but what if you are also caring for a second household plus having to help your own children with childcare (when they live 130 miles awa...