[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thank you! Yes, she's mentally good, and sorry to hear that you've been in such situation.
I care about my grandma, she's very restless, wants to go shopping alone, and so on. But it's very hard for her to walk for a long time. I made a decision to buy her mobility scooter. I found a review link removed by moderator but still don't know. Maybe you or the people you care for used these sco...
I'm able to take care of the things that need to be done in my life, from the simple to the complex. There isn’t anything I can’t conquer. I'm a good listener and friend. I know that each step I am taking is moving me right where I want to be. I’m not stuck in a rut at all! In fact, I am making grea...
My favourite are Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind (2004) and Dune (2021)
Oh my God it's awful,really sympathize with your situation, maybe you should write an email to local city hall
The Godmother
Hannibal with Mads
really sympathize with your situation, I suppose you need some rest
I very sympathize with your situation, your feelings are normal, thanks for sharing
I don't want to start a new topic yet, I'm new here, and sometimes I need support. I care for my grandma, it can be hard..