[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
You have gone through so much in becoming the carer for your mum, the role reversal and facing her terminal diagnosis and seeing her deterioration is a lot to bear, particularly as an only child but if you had other siblings there is no guarantee that they would be local or would want to be involve...
Hi Ingrid,

Thanks for the links and information. I'll check it out.

Best wishes,

Steph
Hello bowlingbun, Yes we were told about various care options. Mum's wishes are to be cared for and die at home which my dad and I are honouring. Whilst we are able to do it, we will. We had a local authority care package but we stopped it due to the Covid risk in March 2020 and when we asked about ...
Hi my name is Steph. I'm 29. I guess I'm just looking for a place to vent and share and maybe meet someone who understands my situation. My mum has a rare brain illness called Corticobasal Degeneration. There's no cure. She was diagnosed 6 years ago. I gave up work in 2019 to care for her full time....