[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi Breezy, sorry, I should’ve replied to this post in my last reply. Sadly once she puts an item down, she forgets she even had it and goes back to scratching. She’d almost have to never put the item down to stop her from doing the destructive scratching thing. Her eyesight according to her last eye...
Hi Breezy Thanks for your reply and advice. Thankfully we have most of the necessary financial support benefits where we qualify. She’s on Sky as we have the multi room which can’t be programmed but I love what you’re doing with your mums tv programming. She has a bell in all the places she goes to,...
Hi Melly Thanks for your reply. She doesn’t have any other support apart from me and my wife when she gets home from work and the weekends. Occasionally when her leg ulcers get bad or she makes them bad beyond what I can manage, we have a district nurse. They usually treat to a good level then it’s ...
Hi there. Thanks for your reply. I’m sorry you’ve had such a difficult time too. We’re trying to do what we can when we can, time and energy permitting. When it comes to respite care, we use her money but we’re trying to be careful not to use up all her savings as we’ll need some money to make the h...
Hi all, this is going to be a long one. We’ve been doing the caring thing for nearly 5 years. It sounds crazy to say it because I never really thought how long we’d be doing this for. My MIL had a bout of viral pneumonia beck in 2015. She was left with severe mobility issues and reduced short term m...