Definitely ring or email the helpline, they will get back to you with a very clear reply. They made me £50 a week better off a few years ago, so I like to give a personal recommendation Thank you very much bowlingbun for your reply I called so many times and I couldn't get through. That why have po...
Hi everyone Hi Could you give me an help and advice here please? My Manager wants to change me to term time contract. Am working 16 hours per week minimum wages. Also I am getting carers allowance and working tax credit. My question is. . If I spread the 16 hours term time per a year is going to be...
Hi everyone Hi Could you give me an help and advice here please? My Manager wants to change me to term time contract. Am working 16 hours per week minimum wages. Also I am getting carers allowance and working tax credit. My question is. . If I spread the 16 hours term time per a year is going to be ...
Thank you very much susieq.
Hi, I need some help here please. I heard that the earning limit for carers has increased. I am working 16 hours per week. How much do I have to earn to keep my carers allowance? I am getting minimum wage which is going to be from April £7.50 per /h. I think is going to be still over the limit. So i...
Hi Scally Thank you for clear explanation. I didn't know that I can include mobile expenses as I always book/ cancel/ schedule her appointments, calling the council for home repair and check on her while I am at work...etc using my mobile phone. I will write this in the your reply slip they ve sent ...
Thank you so much Henrietta. :kiss: :kiss:
Thank you so much Henrietta. :kiss: :kiss:
Hi Henrietta, Thank you so much for your quick reply. You are Really helped me :kiss: Could you please tell me how much they deduct from you tools expenses? ? I always buy from Amazon I think I could print some receipts if they ask for it and send to them. I will amend my pension to £50 as you said ...
Hi everyone I am new in the forum. My name is Sara. I am looking after my aunt. In the same time I work 16 h per week. After the minimum wage rises I got stuck and confused :roll:. As my weekly earning will be more than the earning limit,as a carer,which I think £110. I deduct allowable expenses. I ...