[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I need help coordinating between the teams that are meant to be supporting mom. I'm struggling to cope with going home every night not knowing how mom is, if she's eaten etc
Mom has 4 care visits a day. Mainly to change her pad etc Mom has no sign of dementia but she does have mood swings which can result in her being confrontational. Mom has a habit of regularly changing her mind. I had booked a solicitor for the power of attorney with her consent, then she changed her...
Hi All. I am the primary carer for my 84 year old mother. Since losing dad 3 years ago mom has pretty much given up. She became so frail that last year she has a fall which resulted in a 6 week hospital stay. On release mom was to be rehabilitated to use a zimmer frame , improve her diet and become ...