[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Sounds incredibly difficult. Sorry to hear you're in such a challenging situation. She would need a physical to make sure there is something out of sorts with her bloods etc before concluding. There are lots of other things that can effect memory. Early onset often runs genetically? Is this the case...
every time I try to talk to someone I always feel like I say something dumb or weird or maybe it isn’t either I have no idea and I hate it, every time I try to speak to a girl I think I just make the conversation weird or awkward and she stops talking to me or is she just busy? I have no idea then I...
I have periods in my life when I lose motivation and what made me feel well before, just doesn’t anymore. At first, taking a stroll at parks with friends helped me just fine. Then, things got worse, and I had to consult a psychologist. My psychologist used to be quite helpful in the very beginning, ...