[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
My Dad just had his hip replaced not long ago. He had the option to be put asleep but decided against it and just listened to his Ipod while they chopped away at him. I thought that was pretty hard core. I'm fairly confident I'll need to get mine done sooner rather then later, its already started bo...
I go through this from time to time, mostly focusing on losing family members. I'll have intrusive thoughts about actually attending their funerals and then break down in tears. I'm sorry, it's so stressful and just plain sucks. With therapy and medication I have gotten better.
For me, I LOVE parties, nightclubs, etc. The thud of music vibrating through my body is pleasing to me & makes me wanna stim (which I can do, because everyones dancing!) & since there’s so many people around, I know not all eyes are on me so I’m less self conscious about acting omegle.2yu.co weird. ...