[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thank you for answering. I know it effects the ESA as they have already sent me a letter reducing it because of hubby getting carers allowance . I guess i will have to contact the council and ask.
Hello new to all this. Have been on ESA for the last 4 years and have recently been awarded the lower rate of PIP and hubby has been awarded carers allowance. These are our only incomes. We were awarded a council tax reduction some years ago but now we have PIP and carers allowance will this effect ...
Hubby applied for carers allowance way back in november and after chasing it up we finally heard the decision on the 16th may after 6 months if waiting that it has been awarded! It said the first payment would be made on or around the 13th of this month but still nothing. Is this usual?
I am unwell and am on ESA support group and have also recently been awarded PIP. My husband has just been accepted as a carer which is a huge relief to us as we both suffer from ill health and dont know how we would have managed. My question is we receive help with the council tax as we are on low i...