[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I have been caring for my mum for the past four months as she is nearing the end of her life due to metastatic cancer. I have made modifications to my home to have bedroom downstairs, have taken months of work to care for her myself. I have three young children who I’m also caring for (1,3,6) and a ...
Hi, Thanks for replies. The major problem has been the information my mum has got from the oncologist. At no point has she told her how serious this is. Even it diagnosis this time she was told it was a stage 2 relapse- after I spoke with oncologist and she says they don’t change staging ( 6 years a...
Hi, Thanks for letting me join. My mother is 64 and has been diagnosed with a relapse endometrial cancer. She has mets in lungs and in abdominal cavity. Initially had hormone treatment, the half a cycle of palliative chemotherapy before they repeated ct scan. This showed that tumour had went through...