[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I posted a few days ago asking about this topic and was given details of how to make contact and there was a request to pass on any reply I got from them. For background I am a live in carer for my Mum who has full capacity but very immobile an is in receipt of the higher level Attendance Allowance....
Thanks for your concern. We're all up to date having had care and finance assessments with the Local Authority Social Care Department when Mum came out of hospital and we do have a care plan in place (me 5 days a week, care provider 2 days). Me taking on Mum's care is something I hope I, and the imm...
Thanks Melly1 - much appreciated. Lots to learn, thank you for the email and phone number details. I'll get in touch.
Hi all, I've searched the forums and can't find anything on this topic. But apologies if there's a thread on this - if so please point me in its direction. I have just taken early retirement on a much reduced work pension to care for my Mum who broke her hip in August and is very immobile with other...