[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thanks . Been a bit hard , after knowing someone 13 years on and off just go complete stop talking Knowing this said person , have some other things going on they are suppressing , they push everyone away . Can’t help wonder are they okay when they are out there. It will be hard, hard to see, hard ...
Thanks . Been a bit hard , after knowing someone 13 years on and off just go complete stop talking

Knowing this said person , have some other things going on they are suppressing , they push everyone away . Can’t help wonder are they okay when they are out there.
Wow, I didn’t thought I would have gotten a reply since I wrote so much. Thank you for taking the time to read my rent, and give me some thoughtful thoughts . Yea I am trying to not be weak in this , and last we spoke was on the 28th of April send her a 1k$ she was passive aggressive then she become...
Me and my Gf /Ex of 13 years knowing her on and off relationship. been going through a lot past few years . She was involved in multiple car crash and wrecks that result in total loss. Since then, She been acting real Strange with delusion and paranoia , and distortion of thoughts. First time I saw ...