[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi Debbie Welcome to the forum. My husband has a diagnosis of Cyclothymia ( amongst others such as schizoaffective, bipolar 1 and 2 but more recently Cyclothymia) I also have a son who has a provisional diagnosis ofBipolar affective disorder It can be a very isolated existence and very stressful. My...
Hi Ula I’m so sorry to hear about your daughter. I’m sure you know that you have no reason to feel guilty, but as parents we do anyway. I will be thinking of you. Our son is back on a different medication and Diazepam to help with side effects. He is now refusing to speak with the home care team so ...
Hi there, I am so sorry you are feeling this way and that no-one has responded to you. Anxiety Uk are a good charity and have a sliding scale of fees for different budgets. They also offer CBT as well as Counselling. There should also be a local mental health service near you offering low cost thera...
Hi there,

I am a carer for my husband who has Bipolar, however I would imagine there are some strong similarities?

Happy to chat with you.
Hi Ula, Yes I love Eckhart Tolle. Yes I do work part time. My husband who also has Bipolar doesn't leave the house so like my youngest, they both sit on their Xboxes all day long. My son has declared he isn't taking his meds any more after 4 days, which is disappointing. Have a great weekend, hope y...
Hi Ula, I too hope the new meds will give you all some peace. 8 years is a very long time to live in this way. You must have phenomenal coping skills. As a parent all we want is for our kids to live happy lives. Tell me more about you, Ula. Do you work? Do you have a support system? How do you keep ...
Hi Ula I’m sorry to hear about your daughter. I have a lot of hobbies I used to enjoy, such as learning guitar, genealogy and a stack of books. I’ve lost focus recently however. We are still on edge listening for the middle of the night suicide texts that happened every week. The new meds seems to h...
:D Hi Everyone I am the only Neurotypical in my house, which makes me the odd one out 😜 I am married with 4 grown up sons My husband has Bipolar as does our youngest aged 22, who lives with us. I also have 2 sons aged 29 and 25 who are on the Autistic Spectrum, the 25yr old lives with us. It’s been ...