[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I cried because of how much I can relate to how your feeling. Having zero support and struggling yourself I think is the worst part about it. If you want to chat or vent then please reach out to me, I’m 24 and unfortunately it hasn’t got any easier for me. Currently have to make a decision whether t...
I don’t know where to start with this. I am beyond exhausted, lonely and isolated. I’m an only child taking on all this weight of caring for someone who is very very unwell but is happy and content with how they are. I have accessed mental health services for her many times, begged professionals, br...
Hi there,

I’m new to this forum but I’m in a similar boat, I’m 24 caring for a mentally I’ll parent and find it difficult and draining. I feel that no one gets me or understands so if you want to talk or need a friend I’m here :)