[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi Bowlingbun.... Carers assessment is all up to date. We get funded for half of my husbands care, the other half we have to pay for. However we can't afford to make the payments towards the care so we just use the 50% our local authority pays. I told them 2 years ago that we can't afford to pay.......
Hi. Thanks for your replies. We get a direct payment from our local council that pays for a carer for 7 hours a week. So I use that for one day.....when I go to my elderly parents to see them and help them! Apart from that I'm just at home with my husband. There are no other care options and we can'...
Hi Helen.

I'm new here too. I care for my husband who has MS.

Happy to chat.

X
Hi. I've just found this forum so thought I'd join and hopefully connect with some of you. I'm a full time carer for my husband who has MS. I'm struggling to cope and feeling grief at the life we've lost together. I'm sure many of you feel the same way. Thanks for reading and it would be great to ch...