[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I did that. Had terrible social anxiety in high school and i put all my hopes into the fresh start i would get when going to university. I moved to a different country into my own studio and i was completely alone. Barely met anyone because the course was mostly lecture based and in lectures you don...
I just started seeing a new therapist.I honestly can't remember if I told her that I am self-diagnosed autistic. I had a shutdown today during session. She was asking me questions through out, but I wasn't able to answer. At one point she said, "It's hard to give you support if you can't say one wor...
As portrayed in media and movies, people with autism can have amazing abilities that are impossible to comprehend much less recreate with someone that does not have Autism. As we all know this is not the truth for all people that are diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder. However, none of this inf...