[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Thank you Debra for that advice, i have done that today and they said they would phone at lunch time, but alas its now 6.30 and nothing, so i will now be leaving it, i have tried as much as i can and its like banging my head against the wall.Many thanks for your help and advice Debra.<br/> Have a...
Thank you so much both for your advise, i have tried to phone and hand the phone over, but they oftern say they are to busy. I think that because i am doing the caring that they need not bother, they have said as much. Its so sad at time to see my mom trying to understand, no matter how many times i...
<t>Hi<br/> I am new here so i am not sure if i have posted this in the right section. I was just wondering if anyone could give me a little advice regarding "family members". I am a full time carer for my 85 year old mom, and i do it alone, but i have two sisters who will do nothing to help me, the ...
Thank you all so much, it is amazing how i feel a little better knowing that i have such wonderful support, i just hope i can help you all if need be Image
Hi all, my name is Rob and i am 44 years old and i care for my 85 year old mother full time. I am so happy that i have found this site because i now feel like i am not alone. Its nice to know that there are others that can help with just a simple, understanding word. Thank you.