[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
What sort of work do you plan to do? I plan to be a marine conservationist! I'm currently in the process of applying for university to study a honours degree in environmental studies at home. The last paragraph says it all. You need to escape. Star with asking for a Carers Assessment, and say that ...
HUGS, you have been doing your very best, at great personal costs, especially in terms of freedom. I think now is the time to give up trying to be Superwoman and start yelling "Help" as loudly as possible! Has mum every had a Needs Assessment from Social Services, and you, a Carers Assessment? Are ...
I'm 20, have an emotionally immature 44 year old mother who is so prideful and self-absorbed and as I've the last year n a half recently diagnosed with fibromyalgia, cardiovascular problems, musculoskeletal problems, previous 20+ bloodclots on her heart and lungs and Borderline personality disorder ...