[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hey I don’t care anymore. I want out. I never wanted to be here in the first place. I didn’t get a childhood and now I’m being robbed of an adulthood. I sure don’t have it as bad as many of y’all but I can’t fight I no strength, no courage. I’m weak. I’m doubtful and in pain from years of neglect an...
the worst part about it for me is never being able to feel safe. there's no sanctuary i can retreat to, nobody i can turn to, because my own body is what i'm afraid of and there is no escaping that. that's the real hell of health anxiety.
Hi Items from my past makes my dad talk about those things as if they're from his past. I tried goggling to see if I could find anything about this but didn't have much luck. My father has early to mid stage dementia and is definitely acting more strange as the days go on. I have found that when tel...
Hi So a month ago I got a chest infection. I still have it.. it has caused me a lot of grief and anxiety. Feeling like I couldn’t breath. Struggling to sleep for weeks. Now my kids have covid and that’s freaked me out. Only thing is since this.. I go into abit of a freak out where I wonder if my bro...
This is something that will be helpful to everyone, too, not just people whose partners are dealing with mental illness. Setting healthy boundaries and respectful communication about said boundaries are both very important things. When you've thought of where your boundaries lie and have communicate...
Hi This isn’t as deep as it sounds, lately I’ve found myself being really fixated on things that, at the moment, do not matter. They will matter EVENTUALLY but not soon enough for me to be as focused on them as I am. For example: I’m in college, will be moving home in may for the summer. I am OBSESS...