[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Universal Credit where brilliant and the lady I spoke to told me what I need to do so they leave me alone to let me grieve.

I am so upset at the loss of my best friend and will miss him alot.
Dear Tom Your friend had a good friend in you. I am concerned about you facing the interview on your own. .can you visit or call your GP to to get some sick leave to give you some time to begin to recover from your loss. I hope the you get some space . Warm wishes Ula The GP is phoning me on Thursd...
Last week I lost my best friend, he died in hospital due to pneumonia. I am now at a loss with myself and grieving. Tomorrow I have a Universal Credit interview to renew my commitments but I don't feel ready to go back to work. The GP has me on anti depressants and I have a consultation with the GP ...
This just gets worse. My friend has been diagnosed with secondary pneumonia and it is worse than the original pneumonia. The doctors have said they are using the strongest antibiotics they have and will get imaginative if they don't work. The pneumonia is on both lungs and he is struggling to breath...
Thank you all for your replies. Today has been a good day for him as he has been managing very small conversations, taking into consideration when he tried to speak he is using all his energy to do this, and it exhausts him afterwards. His delirium seems to be subsiding and he has been coughing up a...
bowlingbun wrote:
Mon Apr 11, 2022 3:35 am
Are you eating properly?
I have just started eating again after losing one and a half stone in weight. I am eating one meal a day as this is all I can stomach at the moment.
My best friend, the person I care for is fighting for his life in hospital at the moment and I feel so helpless as we wait....wait in the hope he will survive life threatening pneumonia but have been told to prepare for the worst. I have been caring for him for over 17 years. I am unable to sleep, f...
Hello & Welcome Tom So sorry to hear of your friends health issues and your worries. This is a quick reply and I come back later today. Re: housing issues contact ... https://england.shelter.org.uk/ Are the go to Charity give them a call. Sunnydisposition, Thank you for the link. I will try and con...
Dear Tom_2204 Hi i am Kristie a volunteer online community host for Carers UK. I am very sorry to hear about your problems and i hope Carers UK can help you. Carers UK have a telephone number which i will give to you below and i am sure they will be able to assist you. So Welcome to the Forum! You ...
I reported that the person I care for is in hospital on two occasions since the 17th March (17th March to 22nd March and 24th March until present). My carers allowance will end when the person I care for's personal independence payments suspend after 28 days in hospital. Universal Credit have said I...