[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
The dementia sufferer knows something is wrong, and their brain is not working properly. So when they get an idea to stick in their head, they fixate on it. And that's fine. They have no ability to plan ahead. They often have short-term memory loss. And old memories can begin getting fuzzy and falli...
I’ve got this too! It developed 3 weeks ago mostly in myself thigh, more acutely when lying or sitting. Like an internal tremor or muscle spasm. I keep getting perceived weakness but I’m sure that’s in my head. I tried resting it in case it was from exercise, I’m now trying light exercises again so ...
Hi

This happens whenever I’m really tired and I don’t know what I’m supposed to do. It’s typically really late at night and I have none of my “emotional support” people awake. I don’t know what to do because I can’t fall asleep and like the panic attack
doesn’t cross.

Thanks!!!!
I am the exact same way. I can not for the life of me give complex responses. My mind just goes completely blank and its like I lose 90% of my vocabulary. Its why I suck at telling stories or explaining my opinion on something to other people.
Hi I just need a place to vent. So I’m a single childless woman in my 40s who moved in with my mother to care for her, which meant leaving behind my community of friends several states away. In addition to having dementia, my mom is also a narcissist. Since relocating to my mother’s, I’ve been busy ...