[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
As stated in the title, I have a problem with my speech and I'm not sure if it's related to anxiety. I have always struggled with social anxiety so I thought there might be a link. I'm in post-secondary education now and have completed my first year in Accounting & Finance. At first, I was scared be...
My grandmother will be 81 in May. I love her very much, but she has always been a somewhat difficult person. She likes things to be done her way, and tends to get aggressive when someone disagrees with her. Things have gotten worse in the past few years, and it is very difficult to not lose patience...
I'm experiencing a vicious cycle. I don't respect emotional decision making whatsoever, and that's all she practices. Our major problems come when we get into debates, which happens often enough. It's gotten so bad that she can't even make it ten minutes without shutting down. She simply cannot tole...
I don't cry from pain. It's not pleasant but it doesn't make me cry. Certain pain is actually quite "enjoyable". It doesn't happen often so you sort of try to see it not as something hurtful but a different type of experience. I did cry more when I was younger but I just haven't cried for whatever r...
My aunt has had arthritis for years and took extra strength Tylenol in the mornings and evenings but also rubbed a numbing crème onto her knees. (She can’t take Advil or any kind of NSAID because her stomach bleeds if we’re not careful.) Anyway, I believe she had some kind of mini stroke, followed b...